OPEN Workshop17 is in a converted warehouse, the Watershed, at Cape Town's Waterfront. Operated by OPEN, it’s an initiative of the V&A Waterfront. OPEN environments are for working, meeting and innovating – designed for physical and virtual networking. OPEN creates a community that is entrepreneurial, creative and inspiring.
- Large public work park + Workshop17 Café: Work, meet and eat (healthy good food). Seating for over 80 people.
- Large co-working area: With 120 hot desks, standing desks and dedicated seats, plus meeting areas and dedicated work areas for teams.
- Dedicated offices: Offices and office suites (over 600 m²). Fully-furnished, serviced plus lock-up and go.
- Shared facilities for co-workers and offices: Includes printing, lounges and kitchenette.
- The ideas lounge: Perfect for idea generation, creative sessions and de-stressing.
- Spaces for meetings, training, workshops, presentations and events: Fully equipped with screens/ projectors, audio, wifi, and video conferencing. Can be booked by OPEN members and external clients.
- Meeting rooms: 4 x fully-equipped 6-seaters.
- Board rooms: 2 x fully-equipped 16-seater.
- Seminar rooms: 2 x fully-equipped spaces for up to 80 people cinema style. Set up as needed.
- Large event space: Overlooking the Dry Dock, 330m² for hosting parties, launches or year-ends.
Parking available at V&A Waterfront.
Day users: Looking for a work base for a day or two? Access a hot desk and uncapped internet in our co-work space from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Community: Easy entry to the OPEN community – no need to commit to space.
Hot Desk: For the flexible worker who wants an occasional space to a daily base for teams.
Dedicated Desk: Your own desk in OPEN's co-working space. Great for teams.
Dedicated Office: Offices within OPEN’s community, for 2-50 people, with shared facilities.
Download here our rate card.