At 138 West Street, OPEN Sandton is situated opposite Sandton Gautrain Station and Nelson Mandela Square, with easy access to public transport, shops and restaurants. OPEN environments are for working, meeting and innovating – designed for physical and virtual networking. OPEN creates a community that is entrepreneurial, creative and inspiring.
- Large public area + OPEN Sandton Café: Work, meet and eat. Street-side cafe, with seating for over 100 people.
- Large co-working area: 2 floors with 200 hot desks, standing desks and dedicated seats, plus meeting areas and dedicated work areas for teams.
- Silent co-working spaces: 2 of these spaces. No phones, music or talking allowed.
- Dedicated offices: Offices and office suites (over 700 m²). Fully-furnished, serviced plus lock-up and go.
- Shared facilities for co-workers and offices: Includes printing, lounges, kitchenette, and outdoor work spaces.
- Spaces for meetings, training, workshops, presentations and events: Fully equipped with screens/ projectors, audio, wifi, and video conferencing. Can be booked by OPEN members and external clients.
- Meeting rooms: 3 x fully-equipped 6-seaters.
- Board rooms: 2 x fully-equipped 16-seater.
- Seminar rooms: 2 x fully-equipped spaces for up to 80 people cinema style. Set up as needed.
- Large event space: 120-seater tiered auditorium space
Parking available in the building.
Day Users: Looking for a work base for a day or two? Access a hot desk and uncapped internet in our co-work space from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Community: Easy entry to the OPEN community – no need to commit to space.
Hot Desk: For the flexible worker who wants an occasional space to a daily base for teams.
Dedicated Desk: Your own desk in OPEN's co-working space. Great for teams.
Dedicated Office: Offices within OPEN’s community, for 2-50 people, with shared facilities .
Download here our rate card.
138 West Street, Sandton, South Africa