At 138 West Street, OPEN Sandton is situated opposite Sandton Gautrain Station and Nelson Mandela Square, with easy access to public transport, shops and restaurants. OPEN environments are for working, meeting and innovating – designed for physical and virtual networking. OPEN creates a community that is entrepreneurial, creative and inspiring.
- Large public area + OPEN Sandton Café: Work, meet and eat. Street-side cafe, with seating for over 100 people.
- Large co-working area: 2 floors with 200 hot desks, standing desks and dedicated seats, plus meeting areas and dedicated work areas for teams.
- Silent co-working spaces: 2 of these spaces. No phones, music or talking allowed.
- Dedicated offices: Offices and office suites (over 700 m²). Fully-furnished, serviced plus lock-up and go.
- Shared facilities for co-workers and offices: Includes printing, lounges, kitchenette, and outdoor work spaces.
- Spaces for meetings, training, workshops, presentations and events: Fully equipped with screens/ projectors, audio, wifi, and video conferencing. Can be booked by OPEN members and external clients.
- Meeting rooms: 3 x fully-equipped 6-seaters.
- Board rooms: 2 x fully-equipped 16-seater.
- Seminar rooms: 2 x fully-equipped spaces for up to 80 people cinema style. Set up as needed.
- Large event space: 120-seater tiered auditorium space