OPEN Maboneng is in Maboneng Precinct, part of Joburg’s inner-city renaissance. The area is entrepreneur focused and filled with restaurants and go-to places. OPEN environments are for working, meeting and innovating – designed for physical and virtual networking. OPEN creates a community that is entrepreneurial, creative and inspiring.
- Member-use OPEN Maboneng Café: Great tea and coffee, served with a smile.
- Large co-working area: With 120 hot desks, standing desks, and dedicated seats, plus meeting areas and dedicated work areas for teams.
- Dedicated offices: Select office space (about 16m²). Fully-furnished, serviced plus lock-up and go.
- Shared facilities for co-workers and offices: Includes printing, lounges, kitchenette, and outdoor work spaces.
- Spaces for meetings, training, workshops, presentations and events: Fully equipped including wifi. Can be booked by OPEN members and external clients.
- Meeting rooms: 2 x fully-equipped 8-seater.
- Board rooms: 1 x fully-equipped 24-seater. Accommodates 50 people cinema style.
- Seminar rooms: 1 x fully-equipped space for up to 70 people cinema style. Set up as needed.
- Large event space: Custom-built 9 hole putting green which doubles as the events area. Hosts over 100 people.
Parking available at Jewel City Parking Lot and Off The Grid.
Day Users: Looking for a work base for a day or two? Access a hot desk and uncapped internet in our co-work space from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Community: Easy entry to the OPEN community – no need to commit to space.
Hot Desk: For the flexible worker who wants an occasional space to a daily base for teams.
Dedicated Desk: Your own desk in OPEN's co-working space. Great for teams.
Dedicated Office: Offices within OPEN’s community, for 2-50 people, with shared facilities.
Download the rate card here.
Thank you for contacting us. One of our community managers will get hold of you shortly.
4th Floor, 20 Kruger Street, The Mainchange Building, City & Suburban, 2094, South Africa