OPEN Maboneng is in Maboneng Precinct, part of Joburg’s inner-city renaissance. The area is entrepreneur focused and filled with restaurants and go-to places. OPEN environments are for working, meeting and innovating – designed for physical and virtual networking. OPEN creates a community that is entrepreneurial, creative and inspiring.
- Member-use OPEN Maboneng Café: Great tea and coffee, served with a smile.
- Large co-working area: With 120 hot desks, standing desks, and dedicated seats, plus meeting areas and dedicated work areas for teams.
- Dedicated offices: Select office space (about 16m²). Fully-furnished, serviced plus lock-up and go.
- Shared facilities for co-workers and offices: Includes printing, lounges, kitchenette, and outdoor work spaces.
- Spaces for meetings, training, workshops, presentations and events: Fully equipped including wifi. Can be booked by OPEN members and external clients.
- Meeting rooms: 2 x fully-equipped 8-seater.
- Board rooms: 1 x fully-equipped 24-seater. Accommodates 50 people cinema style.
- Seminar rooms: 1 x fully-equipped space for up to 70 people cinema style. Set up as needed.
- Large event space: Custom-built 9 hole putting green which doubles as the events area. Hosts over 100 people.
Parking available at Jewel City Parking Lot and Off The Grid.
Day Users: Looking for a work base for a day or two? Access a hot desk and uncapped internet in our co-work space from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Community: Easy entry to the OPEN community – no need to commit to space.
Hot Desk: For the flexible worker who wants an occasional space to a daily base for teams.
Dedicated Desk: Your own desk in OPEN's co-working space. Great for teams.
Dedicated Office: Offices within OPEN’s community, for 2-50 people, with shared facilities.
Thank you for contacting us. One of our community managers will get hold of you shortly.
4th Floor, 20 Kruger Street, The Mainchange Building, City & Suburban, 2094, South Africa