Lionesses of Africa
Lionesses of Africa was inspired by the realisation that, just as for lionesses in the prides that live and hunt on the plains of Africa, life is tough for women entrepreneurs in this part of the world. Lionesses of Africa aims to recognise all those women entrepreneurs in Africa who are an inspiration to us all, those who have made it to the top of their fields and who are shaking up their industries and business sectors.
Lionesses of Africa is a community which welcomes young women entrepreneurs of tomorrow who are looking for advice, insight, inspiration and a platform where they can promote and share their own business ideas and companies.
OPEN has partnered with Lionesses of Africa as the host of the Lioness Lean In Breakfast sessions. These events, jointly hosted with Standard Bank and the Lionesses of Africa team, bring together like minded, entrepreneurial African women.
Benefits for open members
Lionesses of Africa brings an impressive platform for women entrepreneurs. It connects successful with starting entrepreneurs, provides events and offers inspiring content, and is a platform for sharing stories and experiences.
BENEFITS FOR Lionesses of Africa MEMBERS
Lionesses receive a 50% discount on our community membership: paying R350 in stead of R700 incl VAT.
This gives you:
- Uncapped high speed internet at any of our café's, operated daily from 7:30 to 18:00.
- 4 Space Credits which can be used to book 2 days in any co-working space or a couple of hours in one of our many meeting rooms around the country.
- A business address, should you need one.
- Access to our community through our online member portal my.OPEN, which has unique member events monthly, special offers from our partners and a directory of our community should you be looking to connect with like minded people.
- 15% off any additional meeting room bookings and membership upgrade, should you wish to upgrade.