KATO works tirelessly to push tech growth on the African continent. KATO develops hardware prototypes, offers tech consulting and manages several of South Africa’s most active and influential tech communities and events.
With the shared vision to drive the technological growth in South Africa and beyond, Workshop17 and KATO global have joined forces. As the providers of the physical space in which meet ups and workshops can take place, Workshop17 invites the KATO community to open interesting and dynamic conversations within our own community.
Benefits for open members
KATO offers access to an interesting tech community which they can tap into and/or join.
BENEFITS FOR KAto members
KATO members receive a 50% discount on our community membership: paying R350 in stead of R700 incl VAT.
This gives you:
- Uncapped high speed internet at any of our café's, operated daily from 7:30 to 18:00.
- 4 Space Credits which can be used to book 2 days in any co-working space or a couple of hours in one of our many meeting rooms around the country.
- A business address, should you need one.
- Access to our community through our online member portal my.OPEN, which has unique member events monthly, special offers from our partners and a directory of our community should you be looking to connect with like minded people.
- 15% off any additional meeting room bookings and membership upgrade, should you wish to upgrade.