Workshop17 has partnered with iXperience to provide the innovative campus from which their summer school programmes are run. As we continue to connect the between work, learn and play, the iX core team is also based at Workshop17 full time.
iX believes that experiential education has a profound impact on people's lives. Its summer study abroad program combines the three most important aspects of career acceleration: immersive classroom learning, hands-on professional experience, and cultural and personal exploration. iXperience has set out to challenge traditional education not just in South Africa and the United States, but all over the world.
Benefits for open members
Every year iXperience brings 300 to 400 young and bright students from top universities to our community. Our members are invited to join some if the iXperience activities and to engage and interact with the students. Members can offer internships, where the students come in to tackle critical issues in our member's businesses.
BENEFITS FOR iXperience participants
iXperience participants and teachers receive a 50% discount on our community membership: paying R350 in stead of R700 incl VAT.
This gives you:
- Uncapped high speed internet at any of our café's, operated daily from 7:30 to 18:00.
- 4 Space Credits which can be used to book 2 days in any co-working space or a couple of hours in one of our many meeting rooms around the country.
- A business address, should you need one.
- Access to our community through our online member portal my.OPEN, which has unique member events monthly, special offers from our partners and a directory of our community should you be looking to connect with like minded people.
- 15% off any additional meeting room bookings and membership upgrade, should you wish to upgrade.